Providing general observations for the activity between 7AM and 8AM.
* 31 corporate commuter buses passed thru the intersection
* severe congestion between 7:18AM to about 7:35AM with up to four buses backed
up to past Vicksburg Street
** two buses “staged” contributing to the traffic flow disruption
* one bus operated on Church Street south, then east on Cesar Chavez (Residential
* mix of new and old placards
** neither placard observed on several buses
* Bauer with no observed placard was not fully in bus stop with rear in traffic lane
* No buses observed at Noe / 24th making the “James Lick Loop” to begin the run at
* Readjust the schedule pickup time between about 7:15AM and 7:35AM. Is the Bay Area Council capable of assisting with this problem?
* Parking Control Officer to observe and decongest the traffic flow.
I will send individual emails on specific observations / violations.
This has not been reported to 311.
Observed on Monday, April 4, 2016 at approximately 7:10AM a Genentech wrap Setra bus number 430 occupy the eastbound stop on 24th at Church. The vehicle has no front placard and no Interstate Commerce Commission identification on the side of the vehicle.
Thank you, Ed